Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What information do I need to provide to purchase online?
A. You will need to provide the following information to purchase online:
Q. Why do I need to enter an email address?
A. Your email address serves multiple purposes. First, after each completed Web Store purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address you provide. Therefore you should provide a valid email address. Second, the email address you provide is used as your Web Store account login. With this login you may view previous purchases, edit your Web Store account information, and receive a password reminder. To easily view your purchase history, you should use the same email address for all purchases on this Web Store.
Q. What is my password?
A. You create a password of your own choosing. During your first online purchase, you will be prompted for your email address and a password you create. This password is not issued by the school.
Q. What if I forget my password?
A. If you are a Returning Customer and you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot Password link in the Log In box. If the email address you enter is on file, you will receive an email with password reset instructions.
Q. How do I change my email address or password?
A. After logging in with your old email address, select My Account from the top navigation. From the next screen, you may edit your account information and/or password.
Q. What if I forget my password?
A. If you forget your password, click the Forgot Password link in the Log In box. If the email address you enter is on file, you will receive an email with password reset instructions.
Q. How do I make a payment or purchase items?
A. To make a payment or purchase items,
- Click a category button on the homepage. Select the item you wish to purchase, enter any requested information, and click the Add to Cart button.
- Click the Checkout button if you have no additional items to add.
- To make a payment for another fee or student, click Continue Shopping.
- Select additional fee type and fees, enter required information. When all fees are in your shopping cart, click Checkout.
- At the checkout screen, if this is your first purchase in the Web Store, click on Create New Account, fill in all requested fields including Email and Password and click Create account. This email address and password will serve as your Web Store account login on subsequent visits. If you are a returning customer, enter the email address and password you established on your first visit and click the Log In button.
- Complete billing and account information, if applicable.
- Verify information and click the Complete Order button. Your order will be processed, and you will receive an order receipt at the email address associated with your RevTrak account.
Q. How do I know the payment was processed?
A. The last step of your checkout process produces a printable receipt. In addition, a confirmation email is sent immediately to the email address you provided during checkout. If you do not receive the confirmation email, check your SPAM filter as it may have been filtered by your email client. In addition, any time after you complete your purchase, you may login to your Web Store again, using the email address and password you set up. Click the My Account button in the top navigation and from there, you can check your purchase history to verify that your order was correctly placed.
Q. Does the system store my credit card number?
A. No; for security reasons the system does not store your credit card number. The option to pay with a previously used card is made possible using securely encrypted tokens. The process of using secure tokens is an industry best practice in keeping with the stringent requirements of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
Q. How do I reprint my receipt?
A. After logging in with your RevTrak credentials (email and password), choose My Account from the top navigation. Your orders will be displayed under Order History. Click on the desired order and click Print.